According to Jean Guillon:
The .LASALLE new gTLD
It seems to be a Trademark application: "Only Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated and its Affiliates(and qualifying Trademark Licensees as defined in, and in accordance with Specification 13 of the Registry Agreement (“Specification 13”) where applicable) (the “Registrant”) are eligible to register a Domain Name under the .LASALLE TLD. If the Registrant ceases to be eligible at any time in the future, the Registry may cancel or suspend the license to use the Domain Name immediately".
The .BET new gTLD
At the moment I am writing this, the Registry 's website seems to be down but the application says: "The purpose of the .BET TLD is to create an easily identifiable Internet namespace where the activities carried on are clearly understood and consumers visiting them would know exactly what they were getting and from whom. This creates value for registrants in that they can assume that visitors have arrived at their websites willingly and in full knowledge, so registrants have the opportunity to increase the professionalism and quality of their offerings, improving the quantity and quality of their marketplace offerings. Additionally, visionary entrepreneurs can work with allied and competitive registrants to create new online applications to create superior value for the consumers who buy a .BET domain name".
- The .BET new gTLD: Tuesday, 5 January, 2016 - 16:00;
- The .LASALLE new gTLD: Monday, 14 December, 2015.
Read more: http://www.trademark-clearinghouse.com/sunrise_announcements
New gTLD reminders:
- Contact Nameshield Registry to submit your application in round 2 of the ICANN new gTLD program.
- The Trademark Clearinghouse ("TMCH") calendar on Nameshield. Recent Sunrise Period announcements;
- Clubs can register their ".club" domain name with Namebay and search for a "Premium" on Startup.club.
|Nameshield is your international partner of choice to protect your Brand on the Internet.|