According to Jean Guillon:
Domain names ending in ".office" will belong to Microsoft only: it will not be possible to register any of these by third parties. The TMCH website says: "One of Microsoft’s newest top-level domains, .office may be used in the future as opportunities arise. Office is a leading global brand for getting things done. Domain names in .office can only be registered by Microsoft and our authorized employees and affiliates."
The Sunrise Period:
- SUNRISE PERIOD START: Wednesday, 4 November, 2015 - 16:00;
- SUNRISE PERIOD END: Wednesday, 6 January, 2016 - 16:00.
Read more: http://www.trademark-clearinghouse.com/gtld-calendar
New gTLD reminders:
- Contact Nameshield Registry to submit your application in round 2 of the ICANN new gTLD program.
- Most recent Sunrise Period announcements;
- Clubs can register their ".club" domain name with Namebay and search for a "Premium" on Startup.club;
- The Trademark Clearinghouse ("TMCH") calendar on Nameshield.
|Nameshield is your international partner of choice to protect your Brand on the Internet.|