According to Jean Guillon:
What is more important for a mother to be able to register her domain name ending in ".mom"? And by the way, hasn't Google applied for the ".dad" new gTLD? With all this in mind, the role of parents is going to change, thank to new domain names. I can't believe I am writing such things...
- SUNRISE PERIOD START: Tuesday, 12 January, 2016 - 16:00;
- SUNRISE PERIOD END: Tuesday, 15 March, 2016 - 16:00.
New gTLD reminders:
- Contact Nameshield Registry to submit your application in round 2 of the ICANN new gTLD program.
- Most recent Sunrise Period announcements;
- Clubs can register their ".club" domain name with Namebay and search for a "Premium" on Startup.club;
- The Trademark Clearinghouse ("TMCH") calendar on Nameshield.
|Nameshield is your international partner of choice to protect your Brand on the Internet.|