- Applying is too expensive, I want my TLD for $200,000 "all included" (ICANN fee + consultancy services to fill in my application);
- Why is now my lawyer in the opposite camp?
- There were too many applicants for my TLD (domain name extension)!
- How do I get away from my Back-end Registry without having to pay a hefty termination fee?
- .SUCKS does not help improve our society.
- New gTLD applicants should gather and create a ".club" domain name with UniRegistry;
- Brands can submit their trademark data into the Trademark Clearinghouse ("TMCH") to participate in a Sunrise Period. The TMCH calendar is available here;
- Need to promote or sell your new gTLD? Contact Jovenet Consulting.