The domain extension .Top is the 10th most registered new gTLD now. After it's launch on Nov. 2014, there have been 74,000 registrations worldwide. "Top" has become a very popular extension not only because it is short, easy to type and remember, but also what it represents, ***.top gives the website visitors feelings that they are visiting a top website, engaging a top company, receiving top services and buying top products.
Now we are glad to tell you that you can register a non-premium .top domain for only $1.99 on Namelynx(US), Onlinenic(US), Rumahweb(ID), and Domaindiscount24(GE). While you can always choose other registrars that might be your favorite: 1and1, Crazydomains, Netnames, Instra, Onlydomains, CSC, Markmonitor, Nom-IQ, Openprovider, IP Mirror, Gransy, Safenames, Ledl, Safebrand, Key-systems, etc.
And there is another good news that more than 30 thousand reserved domains have just been released. You can download the list in xls format here: www.imarket.top/file/ReleasedReserved.topDomainsMar17,2015.xls
Three tips when registering a .top domain:
- If your desired domains have already been registered or reserved, you may try it in other languages like French, German, Spanish, or Roman letters of Japanese etc(remember to change special letters, like ü-u) , or you can contact your registrar to buy the reserved.
- There are hardly any compound, plural or more-than-nine-letter-long English words or non-English alphabet words reserved, therefore they can be registered at normal price.
- .Top domains are supported on Sedo and Ename now, so you can list your .top domains for auctions and then bring you profit.
- To participate in a Sunrise Period, Brands should submit their trademark data into the Trademark Clearinghouse and check its calendar;
- Top organizations can register a domain name ending in ".top" with GoDaddy;
- Promoting new domain names to the right target requires time: contact Jovenet Consulting.