- operating profit of £776,000 for year ended 31 December 2013 (2012: £3.07 million loss);
- profit after tax for year ended 31 December 2013, £729,000 (2012: £3.06 million loss); and
- cash reserves increased to £9.1 million at year end (31.12.2012: £2.4 million).
- business transitioned from an investment company to a fully operating company covering all facets of the domain name business: registry, registry service provider and registrar operations;
- registry service operations expanded in Dublin and London; and
- registrar operations launched in November 2013.
- cash reserves increased to £21.7 million as at 30 April 2014 following equity raise in January 2014;
- Company re-named and readmitted to AIM as Minds + Machines Group Limited on 21 March 2014;
- .london successfully launched on 29 April 2014;
- 7 other new domains in which the Group has an interest successfully soft-launched on the Internet
- further 22 uncontested domain applications - 17 of which the Company either wholly or majority owns - now going through the final pre-launch phases; and
- Company looking to resolve a further 43 contested new domain applications in which it has an interest through private auctions.
Register your new domain name with the World's Largest Registrar - GoDaddy.com